Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Time is Now........

 Welcome to my blog. Let me begin by saying I'm a reader not a writer so please forgive my lack of grammer skills and style. The one thing I do have in abundance is an appreciation for the written word and it's power to change us, inspire us, shape our thinking and improve our lives. My hope is to share Indy publishing news, author info, marketing ideas and anything relevant to inspirational authors and the readers who love them so we can come together to change our world for the better, one writer and reader at a time.

  With all the talk of 2012, I think a lot of us are feeling the pull to finally make the changes we need to make to become the person we know we want to be, deep down inside. When you are going over past journals and the same commitments to change the same things keep showing up year after year and you realize you still haven't made it happen for yourself, it might be time to start manifesting those goals and dreams, once and for all.

  Easy, right? No, not exactly easy, but not without it's pleasures either. How? Well......... may I recommend a good book?

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Joan for joining writers and readers. Hopefully, it will be action like no other that makes the world move. Maybe, just maybe, we can "make this world a better place"... isn't there a song by that title?

    Blessings to you for your endeavors, I wait for your next entry, Melissa Leath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! Can't wait to get your book on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan!
    I am so happy to be able to be a part of this new blog of yours....but I have to tell you.....YOU ARE A WRITER.....

    Keep it up! The other thing that I loved is that I have read all the books posted on this particular page except for 2 and I will need to get them soon! One is Real Magic and the other Writing for my life....

    Thank you for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing for my Life is a new Balboa title written by a woman who works at Hay House - great poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to this blog, Jo! I own some of these books, but a difficulty of mine is to move beyond the reading and to begin some of the doing. Perhaps someone here will have ideas on nudging oneself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, You just inspired me on the subject of my next topic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Idea. I really love your introduction on the site as well I' so looking forward to Mind Your Own Life and the subsequent books we will work on together.
    All the best,
    Aaron Anson

    ReplyDelete
  8. And have I got a book for you! Well, soon anyway!
    This is an ingenious way of sharing inspiring information with people who are open to the possibilities life has to offer.
    Joan, I commend you!
    Cheers!
    Christia Sale
    The Most Selfish Woman in America
    www.themostselfishwomaninamerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this convergence, Joan. It is a healing space; a place where knowledge is power. www.jpdanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Joan for your thoughtful inspirations. It is important for our minds to accept change and our hearts to trust the unknown. Life and Change are part of growth and self change is the most empowering of all. Thank you for reminding us to nurture our soul.

    Suzannah Galland
    www.suzannahgalland.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joan ~ Love your ideas and warm hospitality! Excited to share here as I find my way through my books to the world's children. Sparkling light to your heartfelt intentions, Joan! Janai Lowenstein
    www.childstress.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks all! This year is sure to be a dynamic one filled with increased awareness and consciousness, in large part because of writers and readers like you!

    ReplyDelete