Sunday, February 27, 2011

Breathing....

 I am taking a minute to catch my breath. I've spent the weekend at the hospital with my Dad, who's quite sick. My 19 year old son just packed up his school books and left for the hospital to be with his Grandpa so I can get some laundry done and get some rest. I'm giving myself permission to not think too much. Instead, I'm going to recommend everyone take a few minutes to call someone you never have time to call, hug someone who's around so much you may take their presence for granted and maybe take a minute to send a good book to someone you love just to let them know you were thinking of them. I'm going to go call a few people myself.............

And look at what this guy does with books. WOW!!! 

http://centripetalnotion.com/2007/09/13/13:26:26/

3 comments:

  1. Nice post! Be strong for your Dad and your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound advice that bears repeating. Thanks for the reminder to reach out. Sending positive energy to your dad, to you, and to your son.

    ReplyDelete