Monday, April 25, 2011

Life Changing Books

 I have a call out to all authors, writers and want to be writers to guest blog. I'll be posting these blogs as the weeks go on. The subject will be books that have personally inspired the writer, why it inspired them and how. I hope everyone with check in and look for new reading material and share your own experience with the books written about if you've already read it. I will also be posting my thoughts about some of the Balboa titles I have read and encourage you to add them to your collection.
 If you're interesting in guest blogging on this topic shoot me an email or message on Facebook.


 Until then, have an inspirational week!

1 comment:

  1. My dad wrote a book called "The Puppy Who Refused to Die." It was written about one of his four rescued dogs. You are welcome to read the first chapter here: http://florianvalentine.com/chapter.html
    I would love to write a guest post for you about the writing process and my thoughts while watching the author go through it. Please let me know: nerakg1974@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete